Resolved
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 23, 2015

After spending an hour on the phone, getting transferred back and forth, including a transfer to a different company, I FINALLY spoke to a supervisor, who agreed to release the order, and give a 50% discount.

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2015

I ordered a heat blanket on the 11th of December.By mistake, it was entered twice.

I emailed them IMMEDIATELY to cancel the duplicate order, and was told that it couldn't be canceled, because it already being processed, however the item was out of stock until the 14th. After SEVERAL emails back and forth, with them sending random prepopulated responses, it finally got canceled. It gets better though. I had to mail a money order for down payment, because they WONT TAKE CREDIT CARDS!!!

I mailed this in on the 14th, it was cashed the 18th. The blanket still has not been sent, and I am getting the run around every time I call, and with emails, they continuously ask for information I clearly gave in the email.

This is the WORST company ever.It has been nothing but a problem from day 1.

This person wrote the review because of "customer service issues, order processing issues, problems with payment, time, " of heat blanket from Stoneberry. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $51 and wants Stoneberry to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, payment options, time for shipping and product not shipped. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stoneberry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stoneberry?

Comments