I will never order from here again. I ordered the cat tree lounger in early December 2013.

I finally received it in March 2014. Opened the box and no instructions on how to put it together and no hardware (screws) to put it together. I called them that same day and explained this. The first woman I explained the situation too sighed and said, "I guess it's my fault, I am being blamed for everything today." Really????

She then transferred me to a woman who told me she would look into it and call me right back, never heard anything. I finally e-mailed them 2 weeks later. The response was :"This was sent to you, did you receive it?" If I received it, why would I send you an e-mail stating I had not? Now a week later, I get a small package containing the instructions on how to put it together.

Well, that does me no good if I still don't have the hardware. At this point, I will just send it back. 4 months after ordering and I still have nothing. I tried to be patient here but enough is enough.

I could very well head to the hardware store and buy my own screws, but why should I have to go through all of that? Never again.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 07, 2014.

Comments