I ordered several items from them and they did not last , very poor quality ! fell apart!!!

what a waste of money !!! will NEVER order from them again!! the dish towels fell apart after one washing. they were trash so I threw them away the other items I ordered were of the same quality...or should I say lack of quality !

I was totally disappointed in the products. never again!!   shop some where else if you want good merchandise.

Stoneberry products are no good and their customer service is terrible also! terrible products, terrible service, waste of money,

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Stoneberry. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Stoneberry to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of product and did not like the customer service, not able to cancel order, customer service and faulty item. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stoneberry household goods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments