I received a "pre-approved" catalog in the mail from Stoneberry, stating that I had a $500 credit line available with their company.I went online, chose $84 worth of product and placed my order.

The shipping was $22, which was almost 1/4th the cost of what I ordered. I received a confirmation email that my product was in the process of being shipped....and waited...and waited. After a week I called their customer service department to find out what was going on with my order. The first two calls were answered, and then immediately disconnected.

On the 3rd call I was informed that I needed to pay 10% of the total cost of the order before they would release it for shipment. What???? The CSR stated that even though I had supposedly been pre-approved for $500 of merchandise, that my FIRST order was over $100. ??????

I stated that my order was only $84, but was told that the $22 shipping cost was included in the total of the order. That whole transaction and phone call was ridiculous!!

I asked that they stop sending me catalogs of any kind, under any of their company names.I also told the CSR that they had ran a hard inquiry on my credit, which was actually going to hurt my credit, and was totally unnecessary.....and to please put that in her notes (like that company cares??) I should have checked this website BEFORE I dealt with this company...and hindsight is 20/20.

Review about: Stoneberry Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Stoneberry?

Comments