I am happy that I was denied credit even though your company lied by saying that I was approved for up to $400.00 buy now and pay later.My grandson wanted a bed for Christmas and I saw this as an opportunity for me to surprise him with it.

But it's ok because his birthday is coming up and I will get it from someone else. Plus you have dishonest people working for you.

A item that I was trying to get for $39.99 was on sale for $14.99, I knew it because I had saw it on the internet prior to placing the order, but the lady told me that it was $39.99 and I know that she knew that it was on sale for $14.99.So I am happy not to do business with you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of bed. Stoneberry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stoneberry.

Had an Experience with Stoneberry?

Comments

Coldwater, Mississippi, United States #1279859

Yes, yes very bad customer service!Very rude!!

Had the same experience this past Christmas. Sent part of order charged me very high shipping for $7.99 pillow they rushed to send. Still waiting on bed-n- bag and getting put off. Called got a very rude just nasty customer service person.

I want my *** money back!!!By now, I don't want anything from Stoneberry!!