I am happy that I was denied credit even though your company lied by saying that I was approved for up to $400.00 buy now and pay later.My grandson wanted a bed for Christmas and I saw this as an opportunity for me to surprise him with it.

Related: Living Spaces Bed Review

But it's ok because his birthday is coming up and I will get it from someone else. Plus you have dishonest people working for you.

A item that I was trying to get for $39.99 was on sale for $14.99, I knew it because I had saw it on the internet prior to placing the order, but the lady told me that it was $39.99 and I know that she knew that it was on sale for $14.99.So I am happy not to do business with you.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bed
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stoneberry?

Comments

Coldwater, Mississippi, United States #1279859

Yes, yes very bad customer service!Very rude!!

Had the same experience this past Christmas. Sent part of order charged me very high shipping for $7.99 pillow they rushed to send. Still waiting on bed-n- bag and getting put off. Called got a very rude just nasty customer service person.

I want my *** money back!!!By now, I don't want anything from Stoneberry!!