2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Had previous orders with stoneberry, ordered something new online, and it generated a new account for me and now asking for a down payment in order for for my order to be approved, I called them and advised them I was an existibg customer and just wanted to add this item to my exsisting account, which the did, even addibg it 2 times which increased my balance double on my exsistibg account, I called stoneberry and their error was corrected, however now when I try to view my account online it shows the clised account with a zero balance, I again called Stoneberry and was advised this would be corrected, here I go today to try and make my payment only to find the internet generated account still shows up with a zero balance, this is 4 months later, guess I'll get off this computer and call them again, and see if it can get fixed withib the next 4 months, what a headache. My advise, if you have an exsisting account dont order online as in my case it will generate a entirely new account, and getting it removed is seemingly IMPOSSIBLE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stoneberry Account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 15, 2016.

Comments

#1219543

Hello, I totally understand your frustration!! I have an account with stoneberry and a couple of their sister companies.

You are correct...if you have an account and re-order online it messes every thing up. When you try to make your payment it shows a 0.00 balance . When I call to make a payment the sister companies are connected and I have to pick and guess between 3 Co's by my balance which is the correct one to pay using the auto.

I personally like the Co. But you about need a CPA to pay your payment!!

Cave Junction, Oregon, United States #1215766

It did the same exact thing to me!!