2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Had previous orders with stoneberry, ordered something new online, and it generated a new account for me and now asking for a down payment in order for for my order to be approved, I called them and advised them I was an existibg customer and just wanted to add this item to my exsisting account, which the did, even addibg it 2 times which increased my balance double on my exsistibg account, I called stoneberry and their error was corrected, however now when I try to view my account online it shows the clised account with a zero balance, I again called Stoneberry and was advised this would be corrected, here I go today to try and make my payment only to find the internet generated account still shows up with a zero balance, this is 4 months later, guess I'll get off this computer and call them again, and see if it can get fixed withib the next 4 months, what a headache. My advise, if you have an exsisting account dont order online as in my case it will generate a entirely new account, and getting it removed is seemingly IMPOSSIBLE.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Stoneberry. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stoneberry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Stoneberry to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1219543

Hello, I totally understand your frustration!!I have an account with stoneberry and a couple of their sister companies.

You are correct...if you have an account and re-order online it messes every thing up. When you try to make your payment it shows a 0.00 balance . When I call to make a payment the sister companies are connected and I have to pick and guess between 3 Co's by my balance which is the correct one to pay using the auto.

I personally like the Co.But you about need a CPA to pay your payment!!

Cave Junction, Oregon, United States #1215766

It did the same exact thing to me!!