2.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 14

And now I'm looking at my credit report, with no mention of Stoneberry. A lot of aggravation only to find out that they don't even report payments made ?

Original review posted by user Jun 14

Ive been dealing with Stoneberry for al couple years, so Im under no illusion of superior products at competitive prices.You pay to play to rebuild your credit.

I've found it annoying to have to call and be put on hold for 15 mins everytime i'd like to know my available credit line before ordering. They'd usually send a letter a couple weeks later informing that Ive gone over my limit and need additional funds etc. This time I asked why they dont include our credit line after we log in on the site, such as Fingerhut and credit card companies do. Rapid fire responses were : Because we dont You can just call in to find out We arent Fingerhut We are under no obligation to include that information online Then finally when I informed her that Im done with their nasty agents every other time I call...

Oh well, she responds lol I know nasty agents aren't a big deal, but they assume since people didnt have great credit that they have no choice but to put up with them I really only wanted to finance another purchase with Stoneberry since Id paid them and others off so quickly that I only had my car and fingerhut on my active credit record.Never again...

Review about: Stoneberry Customer Care.

Preferred solution: find another company.

I didn't like: Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Stoneberry?

Comments

mage90

So after sending them a copy of my complaint about usually nasty agents, they then proceed to run my credit though I didn't order anything to shows how petty they are