3.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a few items from Stoneberry, I paid off my bill or so I thought much to my surprise after talking to them on the phone & paying another amount they have now charge me 150.00 in late fees for a 23.99 item.This is so wrong and they should not be able to charge someone this amount.

Customer service is a joke they are very rude. I will never do business with this company again & I will be sure to tell all the people I know of this experience. I work very hard for my money. I should of been treated with respect when I spoke with customer service.

I talked to the person tried to explain what happened and it was dead air they were there but not speaking.When I asked how they felt it was right to charge 150.00 in late fees they said that they could.

Review about: Stoneberry Account.

Reason of review: over charge late fees 150.00 for a 23.99 item!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Some good items.

I didn't like: Bad customer account interface.

Had an Experience with Stoneberry?

Comments

Canton, Ohio, United States #1300335

I'm being charged $85 late fees on a shaver that arrived way after Christmas last year, & was returned unused!They say we took too long to return it!

This is criminal. I have never dealt with such rude, unprofessional customer service people. Any company that wants your continued business will bend over backwards to make your shopping experience pleasant.

I've now started a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.I think a class action lawsuit should be filed.

to Cindy Gero #1317623

I think k it is bul! *** also....They send these catologs out with you pre approved...Anybody that gets there hands on it can order from it in the household....And there you are stuck with late charges you didn't even order or know about...There should be know pre-approved without application.you call them tell them send no more catalogs or credit!!!!! Should be shut down!!!!!!n