filters
state:
city:
product:

Stoneberry
I have always had ex ellent service from stoneberry.a very good company.

Stoneberry
So you tell me that you never receive my order.. I mailed the order out in November and then you ask me if I used someone else's name. Wth is tht ***!!!

Stoneberry
I did a Xmas order for my grandkids on 11-16-14. I have been waiting I talked to stoneberry and they told me to go to some Web site.It keeps kicking me out. Then they sent me a survey asking how was my order that was delivered. I go really! !!!!! All I know is I'm going two grand boys very upset. I've done a lot of business with Stoneberry, but know they lost a . customer

Price Range Review

Stoneberry
I received a catalog today. It is very difficult to find how many payments are required to pay off an item. I then looked at Wal-Mart and found just about everything is far cheaper at Wal-Mart. A toaster was half the price at Wal-Mart.

Stoneberry
My order was cancelled without an explanation . I did not cancel it. If credit was denied it would have been nice to have been told this.

Other Product Review

Did not get full order.#850_483 4312

Stoneberry
Wonderful experience!!!!!customer service great EACH time I call them and stoneberry approved items to go over the credit limit by 20.00.GREAT EXPERIENCE

4.9
had a wondeful experience with stoneberry so far. givr them a chance. great credit rebuilder.

Order Delivery Review

Stoneberry
I placed Am order with perfect credit .....they said they were sending the order and then 2 Weeks later ...nothing when I called they said I needed money down .what a waste of time ..frankly *** ....

Pre Approved Catalog Review

Stoneberry
My husband received a pre approved catalog which is not really pre approved. When the customer places an order they tell the customer that a down payment is required. Bit when the customer call they are told payment in full. Which is not by any means preg approved credit.

Shipping Charge Review

Stoneberry
I have been a customer with stoneberry well over a year now very good customer and I purchased a battery charger from them recently a week ago and send it back within 2 to 3 days of keeping it and after they received it they charge me for the shipping as well as add it on other charges as intrest I dont think thats fair.

Subscription Review

Stoneberry
Why can't I shop without having to join something. It makes me mad to have to do two other things before I can do what I want do. Iwill not be back on your sight again

Employee Review

Stoneberry
Your employee wants to argue with me.its the employee is right not the customer so I will shop else where and I WILL report this to the BBB.i promise I will contact them first thing friday am.good luck stoneberry.

Stoneberry - Review about Shipping Fees

Stoneberry
Bought a tablet that would not connect to my WiFi.they sent a return label for me to send the tablet back.I was told I would not be charged shipping fees.now months later they are billing me for a returned item.I called customer service and the person I spoke to was very unprofessional.

Stoneberry - Review about Undelivered Package from Chicago, Illinois

Stoneberry
Trying to see where my package is

Return Policy Review

Stoneberry
I made a purchase from Stoneberry and was not happy with the product. The complaint that I have is with there return policy. The customer has to pay for the return of the product. I think this should be changed.